- Factions must create their own story, from scratch , letting your character development build up, and to progress in game, while creating a story, all of it must be posted down in your application. To create a faction you must make an application in illegal/legal faction forums section,there your application will be checked upon by the faction administrator, and later accepted officially, or denied,depending on your progress in game.
- *Faction War must be roleplayed properly, without MG or DM. Reason for declaring a war to another faction will be a must on your own faction topic,where it must be detailed and explained, and nothing can be made up, it all must've had happened in game.
- Both or more involved factions, must roleplay everything properly, you can attack another faction only once a day, to avoid making it in a DM event. Please report to an administrator before attacking another faction, so he's there if any rule breaking takes place while you perform an attack, and to insure everything is played out properly.
- You may only claim a turf where your faction operates in. This means that you will have to post at least a few roleplay screenshots, on what your faction does in the region, it could be drug distribution, or arms deals or whatever your faction does, but must be displayed on your forums section, Only after you've done that, you can use the command [/takeover] in game. The max amount of turfs a single faction can own is now set to two. LSPD faction members are allowed to participate in turfs.
- Turfs must be roleplayed in great detail, they are not small DM event's where all you do is shoot. Failing to Roleplay a Turf properly can get your faction a strike.
- Since points are disabled to reduce the amount of materials, the server has currently official factions will receive one thousand of A,B,C mats, every week, that's more then a couple bats or few guns. Failing to show weekly activity in game or forums with roleplay screenshots will take away the Bonus materials every week.
*Single Faction per account
- Your account can't be in more then one faction at all times. To create stable factions and avoid MG.
*Realistic Behavior -
Faction administrators will be watching closely how factions develop in game, and they may issue warnings to factions members or leaders if a faction isn't behaving as they would in real life. For example a ghetto type of family would never use a walkie talkie, or drive an infernus.
*Faction graffiti -
[tagwall] can only be used near your main HQ, tagging in other areas will receive your faction a strike, this is to avoid over tagging of the whole city, and reducing random conflicts between factions.
You must roleplay with the faction at least for a day before you can get invited by the owner of it, if an admin will spot someone who just spams /invite , without proper roleplay and story behind on how he joined IC'ly, your faction will be warned or will receive a strike.
*Newly created factions being MG'ed -
I've noticed this before, as soon as a faction is created, other factions head over to their hood or hq, either to flex their muscle or just to intimidate, sometimes just to RP, but this won't be tolerated, learn about the faction only through In Character scenarios, i know it's clearly obvious that you shouldn't do that, but i've noticed that happening allot, with previous factions. You should report instantly if you as a slot holder think that existence of your faction is being MG'ed.