General Rules are the rules that are most common rules around SAMP and you are supposed to follow them upon joining the community. Failure to follow these rules may and will lead to severe consequences in terms of which rule has been infringed. Here are some actions that are considered as an infringement of this rule.
- English Only - We are English speaking community so you must speak only in English language this is for both in game and on forums (PMs are excluded from this).
- Respect - Simple respect to be respected, any kind of toxic behavior will be punished.
- Multiple Accounts - You're allowed to use only one account, exceeding the limit is punishable.
- Account Sharing - It's at your own risk. With that you risk account's security, and if your account was scammed or even hacked, it's your fault - account will be banned in that scenario and password changed but it won't be returned to anyone.
- Roleplay - We're roleplay server with reason, which mean that you have to roleplay at all times without disturbing others around you with excessive use of out of character chats.
- Bug Abuse - Do not abuse any bug, you should report it on forums and help the community to be a better place.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Verbal warning to a permanent ban.
Metagaming is using Out of Character knowledge in the In-Character world, this is one of the rules that are strictly not allowed.
Here are some situations that resembles such acts.
- Reading someone's name tag, acting like you know his name.
- Using OOC communication for IC purposes.
- Using words such as lol,wtf,omg in IC chats.
- Using brackets "(( ))" in IC chats.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Verbal warning / Wealth fine (5%) / Administrator jail (20-30 minutes).
Powergaming can be simply identified as performing actions which humans can not do. Forcing roleplay towards another players without giving them a chance to respond with a /do command, or inventing things in RP scenario which never happened so you gain unfair advantage over others in a RP scenario. Powergaming can be performed with your character's actions. Here are some situations that resembles such acts.
- Performing abnormal actions such as: /me throws the nearest parked car towards crowd, instantly killing them
- Forcing roleplay towards another player without giving them a chance to respond.
- Not roleplaying any injuries (bullet wound, jumping from tall objects, car crashes etc.)
- Being a masked and you decline that there is something covering your face. When you /mask you MUST have something covering from your face. An actual physical accessory. No "/do I'd be wearing a bandanna" But having nothing.
- Ninja Jacking - Throwing a player out of vehicle, stealing it without any proper roleplay actions.
- Cop Baiting - provoking the police on purpose to gain their attention to go after you.
- Gang Baiting - provoking the gang on purpose with dumb behavior which would nobody ever do is not allowed - excuse is only if you're involved in any other family, in this case provocations are allowed.
- Rambo - Rushing towards someone to perform shootout without taking cover.
- Rush Taze - Instantly shooting someone with your tazer, even if he's armed shooting on you.
- Ass Pull - Pulling out weapons with no roleplay, you must roleplay it properly before using ANY weapon. No weapon can be APed.
- Gunfear - Simple, your character is afraid for life, so roleplay gun fear properly.
- Healing in battles - While you're in shootout, you're going to heal yourself with drugs / food, to gain advantage towards other players involved.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Administrator jail (30 minutes)
Abusing SA-MP Physics
Abusing SA-MP Physics is strictly forbidden. There are many non-RP physics and movements / techniques which are sometimes abused to gain unfair advantage towards other players, those kind of movements doesn't suit to Roleplay server also. Here is a list that resembles such acts
- Bunnyhopping - Jumping rapidly to get to somewhere quicker.
- Chicken-running - Running around in a zig-zag motion to avoid being hit by bullets or taser shots.
- Vehicle Surfing - Purposely being on top of someone's vehicle instead of being inside of it.
- Drive-bying without a driver - shooting others from a vehicle with no driver in the car.
- C-Bugging - Using informal ways of shooting to kill or injure someone non-RPly.
- Arrow up tapping - Tapping arrow up on your keyboard to gain max speed on motorbike / bicycle.
- Quick Swapping - Swapping between your weapons quickly to avoid reload time without roleplaying it.
- Bunnyhopping with bicycle - Abusing big bunnyhops with bike is not allowed.
- Olympic swimming - GTA allows you to swim and maneuver in water at abnormal speed plus not getting tired anytime soon, avoid doing that.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Wealth fine (1%) / Administrator jail (15 minutes)
Deathmatch is a form of killing players without any roleplay scenario and it's strictly forbidden. Here is the list that is also count as Deathmatch.
- Happy Trigger - Killing someone for small reason like car crash.
- Car Parking - Car-parking is when you run over a player can force your car to remain on them, consequently causing them to die.
- Killing someone for no reason at all.
- Inventing fake stories / reasons to kill someone.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Weapon ban (7 days) / Administrator jail (60 minutes) / Ban (7 days) / Permanent ban.
Revenge Killing can be simply described as returning back to a person who killed you to revenge your death under 30 minutes.
- Returning to place where you died.
- Taking a revenge for your death.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Weapon ban (7 days) + Administrator jail (30 minutes) / Ban (7 days)
Cheating is when you're using 3rd party modifications to gain massive advantage towards another players and it's strictly forbidden.
- Using any 3rd party modification that will boost up your advantage towards any other player, resulting in unfair gameplay.
Ban (7 days) / Permanent Ban
Server Advertising can be simply described as advertising any server on NL-RP, bribing the players with admin positions, refunds and much more. This can be SAMP server or TS servers that are not related to NL-RP.
- Advertising server on NL-RP Server including (Forums, PMs, TS, everything related to us).
- Server Advertising could be count also when you're talking about another server with your friend while there are other players around.
- If you gotta mention another server's name make sure to censor 1-2 words like N*-RP.
IC Advertising is when you're advertising something In Character with scripted advertising system, however your advertisments must be on Roleplay Standards, in case you're selling something illegal make sure you hide it properly. Here is a list of often way to obvious advertisments which are clearly illegal.
- Selling / buying [coke]-a-cola.
- Anything that resemble guns in advertisment including "toy guns" "paintball guns for kids"
- Hiring a hitman.
- My gang is looking for gangsters.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation. Verbal Warning/ Administrator Jail (15 minutes) / Advertisment Ban (2 days).
Avoiding IC consequences
Avoiding IC consequences is when you're involved in roleplay scenario, for example you're being robbed or arrested or nearly death and you will decide to avoid the roleplay scenario.
- Refusing to Roleplay - You are being robbed and you're refusing to give everything you have on you to the robber.
- /q to avoid - You're nearly to death and to avoid losing anything that you currently posses like, guns, drugs, etc. You will decide to /q(uit) the game.
- Suicide to avoid - You're involved in roleplay situation where you're losing, and you decide to commit suicide to avoid a roleplay scenario.
- Instant /accept death - to instantaneously remove yourself from Injury state. This only happens when LSFMD members are online, therefore must be called for RP on the Injuries.
- Water Evading - Evading from police department with jumping into the water.
If you disconnect / timeout for unknown reason in roleplay scene you have 5 minutes to return else it's count as avoiding roleplay.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Administrator jail (20 minutes + IC Jail time if Police Department is involved)
Scenarios with OOC permission
Scenarios with OOC permission are the scenarios where involved players might feel uncomfortable OOCly or could be even their's age, so here is a list of scenarios where you gotta ask for OOC permission by another player in case you want to roleplay something from the list below.
- Sexual Roleplay
- Prostitution - In case that your plan is selling a female characters for sex services.
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Fetish Roleplay
- Exceeded Bloody Scenarios
Note: Terrorist attack is part of life also, but to perform terrorist attack your character must be properly developed (character story on forums is a must) however you need admin's permission to perform terrorist attack, pictures of your preparation for attack must be provided to Senior Admin or any higher admin, best way to get permission is via forum PM. If your character is caught (arrested) at the act by PD / FBI your character will be sentenced to death (CK), character kill will be forced upon your character also if it will be suicidal bomber attack.
Note: You are allowed to avoid this kind of roleplay whenever you want if you feel uncomfortable OOCly, make sure that you call admin also, if there is no respond you may simply avoid the roleplay.
Note: If you kill someone because they have said no to sexual RP. You will be punished for DM
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Administrator Jail (30 minutes) Ban (7 days)
Robbing & Scamming Policy
Robbing & Scamming Player may rob every dollar that his target posses (money in hand) on character, however if you decide to scam someone you may scam up to 300.000$ worth in items such as materials, weapons, drugs.
To perform those two actions all people involved(the person robbing, the victim, the driver. EVERYONE involved needs to be above 50 playing hours (use /id [id] to check someone's playing hours). You are not allowed to rob a persons Bank Account, Vehicles, robbing / scamming cooldown is 30 minutes. After robbery or scam you're not allowed to kill your target, or be a cause for target's death (example: pushing someone off the cliff etc..)
Level is irrelevant to robbing. If your character is new then don't carry all your cash on hand
- Cooldown timer triggers for everyone involved in the robbery. (target is excluded)
- Scamming player OOCly is not allowed.
- In case you changed your mind and didn't steal anything from your target it's not count as Robbery / Scamming and cooldown isn't triggered.
- You may NOT rob player while he's in EMS state or while he's injured
- If you scam more then limit will be removed and returned to the owner.
- In case you're robbing someone and another person (his friend, LSPD...) want to help your target with attacking you, you may kill a person you're trying to rob, also in case that person is trying to resist with harming you, you may kill your target also.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Administrator Jail (30 minutes) / Removing the exceeded scamed items. / Ban (7 days)
Non-RP furniture placement
Non-RP furniture placement is when you're placing your bought furniture for your house, you're allowed to place them however it suits you but if your furniture will cause mess, actions will be taken.
- Furniture blocking road, house entrance, anything which would disturb another players.
- Building whole another complex like stunting ramps, access to roof etc..
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Furniture Ban (7 days) / Removal of your property.
Farming / Trasfering
Farming / Trasfering Here are some situations that resembles such acts:
- Farming a job skill in non RP way.
- Farming a Playing Hours with being afk most of the time.
- Dropping money / items on the ground or storing it & collecting it on a different character / account.
The punishment can vary based on the severity of the situation and which rule was infringed. Job Skill Reset / Money Reset / Ban (7 days)
Double Killing is when you kill someone in the EMS state
- Shot someone until he's injured on ground (EMS state), and executing him while he's in EMS state.
- Shooting someone until he's injured, and allowing other person involved in shootout / murder; to execute a person in EMS state is still count as Double Killing
Administrator Jail (30 minutes)